Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chinese New Year (Day 1)

Hello my friends, today it is the very first day of Chinese New Year and the first day of the rabbit year in 2011. I went to my grandparent house in the late morning before heading to my grandparent's neighbour house and came back in the mid afternoon to wait for my mother's cousins to come as it was so exciting yesterday during lunar dinner that we ate our dinner, play fireworks and even catching.

The Rabbit ( 兔 ) (also translated as Hare) is the fourth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. The Year of the Rabbit is associated with the earthly branch symbol 卯.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_(zodiac)

Also does anyone celebrate Chinese New Year? If you have, then you may tell me how you celebrated Chinese New Year with your family, cousins, grandparents and your friends.

No comments: