Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Finally back from South Korea

It is autumn in South Korea and the tempreature there is as low as about 10 degree celsius when I visited Peongchang. Peongchang is the host city for the 2018 winter olympics and it is the city's third bid for the winter games after losing narrowly for the 2010 and 2014 bid. I even visited Jeju Island, the largest island in South Korea. I try out the Kimchi, Bibimbab, Saba fish, Kimchi pancake and they all taste great!




The pure honey tates sweet, so my family decided to bought it. I really recomended this product.

The lady below this picture also talk about the honey brand and even sprout out a lot of jokes. Also she used my hand, probably for writing purporses and accidently slap on my hand. Of course she was not punishing me, a joke. Really Korean people do not slap others very hard. Not pain at all.

The lady on top was really good in Chinese, I believe she was also good in speaking Korean. But for English, I am not sure, because she only use some of the English language, but she also said that she was also capable of speaking English. The honey is really nice when it is made in Jeju.

I will tell you more about my trip tomorrow.



Having a dinner in Peongchang, South Korea.


At Singapore, Changi Airport before on a six hours flight to Seoul, Incheon International Airport.

No comments: